The views and opinions expressed on this site are for the purposes of allowing users to derive information that may change without notice. Use of the information contained herein is entirely at a users' own risk and users assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from use thereof. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this site is correct, neither Mango Business Solutions Ltd, its agents, or employees will be liable for any damages whatsoever relating to the use of the information contained herein as well as the use of this web site, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, statute, tort or otherwise. Any links to other websites are not under the control of Mango Business Solutions Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating in any event operated and/or organised by Mango Business Solutions. Completion of any registration and/or purchase of any tickets by (or on the behalf of) the participant acknowledges and constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
- The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event. Mango Business Solutions do not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant, nor the consequences of such actions.
- Event entry fees cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
- Tickets can be purchased online or via invoice and subsequent BACS. Tickets that are purchased online via credit or debit cards are payable in full at the time of booking. Invoiced payments must be paid no later than two weeks before the course. Mango Business Solutions reserves the right to re-sell the tickets if payment is not made within the timeframes.
- Upon receipt of your payment your place on the course will be confirmed.
- Cancellation charges will apply in all cases;
- Up until 6 weeks prior to the event 50% of the booking cost will apply.
- Within 6 weeks prior to the event 100% of the booking cost will apply.